Fields marked with an * are required
To avoid a delay in processing your application to foster a rescued Minpinerie dog, please answer all the questions.
How many adults presently live in the home
IMPORTANT: If you have or had a dog or cat, please call veterinarian(s) to give them your consent to release information to a Minpinerie volunteer. Minpinerie cannot proceed with an application until you or the person whose name is on Veterinarian Record have called the veterinarian hospital or clinic.
THERE IS NO GUARANTEE that Minpinerie can find you the dog of your preference, though we will try.
IMPORTANT: Each of the following Minpinerie Foster requirements must be adhered to at all time, without exception:
- All Minpinerie dog placements must be through the Minpinerie application/adoption process.
- All Minpinerie fostered dogs belong to Minpinerie and must be returned to the Minpinerie if requested to do so.
- Fostered Minpinerie dogs must reside at the foster family's address and may not be given to anyone else or placed in any other home or facility.
- If the foster family can no longer care for the fostered Minpinerie dog, the foster must immediately contact the Minpinerie Foster and Adoption Coordinator.
- The fostered Minpinerie dog may not be sold, abandoned, relinquished, transferred or given to a shelter or another rescue group, person, persons, group, organization or institution.